Perform ICD 10CM, CPT and other coding for patient diseases :
1. Perform highly technical and specialized medical coding functions for the Vertical and DHA Authority
2. Review, Analyse, and code diagnostic and procedural information that determine almost near without errors.
3. Ensures compliance with established coding guidelines, DHA policies, regulation and JCI accreditation guidelines.
4. Maintain knowledge of anatomy, physiology and medical terminology commensurate with
5. ability to correctly code provider services and diagnoses.
Abstracts all necessary information from health records (MRD FILES) to identify secondary complications and co-morbid conditions :
1. Train sequences of ICD 10 CM / CPT codes to diagnoses and procedures for documented information.
2. Mark all necessary information and assigns codes (ICD 10CM / CPT) which most accurately describe each documented diagnosis, surgical procedure and special therapy or procedure according to established hospital guidelines.
3. Assure the final diagnoses and operative procedures as stated by the physician are valid and complete.
4. Determine the final diagnoses and procedures stated by the physician or other health care provides are valid and complete.
5. Evaluate the record for documentation consistency and adequacy.
6. Ensure that the final diagnosis accurately reflects the care and treatment rendered.
Check and prepare all Quantitative analysis :
1. Perform a comprehensive review for the record to assure the presence of all component parts such as : patient and record presence of all reports which appear to be indicated by the nature of the treatment rendered before you code.
2. Review the medical records for compliance with established guideline (WHO Latest Issues) before you final code.
3. Evaluate submission errors, coding errors and address it to the concerned team.
4. Maintain claims files in respective storage
Efficient handling of Claims submissions in a time bound manner :
1. Achieve daily targets in claims submissions processing
2. Process claims efficiently so as to avoid rejections