Role & Responsibilities :
1) On-site specialist technical support and maintenance activities, including programmed maintenance undertaken in accordance with the annual maintenance plan and the equipment manufacturer's specification designed to preserve as nearly as long as possible the original condition and serviceability of the equipment, ensuring the availability of the equipment fit for the purpose for which it was designed.
2) Undertaking in-programmed maintenance of the equipment to bring back into operation following the failure of the equipment or a component thereof, which involves and includes trouble shooting, fault finding, rectification of faults by replacing spare parts of the equipment or part thereof.
3) Ensure the Head ANS Engineering Services is informed with respect to the equipment that are either completing its life cycle or that the physical condition of the equipment warrants such replacement.
4) On-site management and maintenance of tools and test equipment assigned to ANS.
5) Collation and production of statistics, reports, data, operational procedures and documentation, and any other operational records pertaining to the Engineering management and delivery of the ANMS and as periodically prescribed and requested by the Client.
Minimum Qualification :