Job Role : Software Development Manager
Job Summary :
1. Development of programs using all languages adopted by the unit, with the commitment to implement them within the standard times specified by the direct administrator.
2. Participate in the process of collecting user information for new programs when needed.
3. Design the initial external format of the programs in coordination with the software designer.
4. Solving all application errors for all programs developed in the unit.
5. Preparing all the manuals of the completed programs which include (language manual application - database manual)
6. Participate in the distribution of the powers of users of all programs developed in the unit after confirmation of the owner of the program.
7. Participate in the process of explaining all programs developed in the unit for users
8. Participate in the preparation of the training manual for technicians to solve the problems of programs developed by the unit to standardize methods and methods of providing technical support among all technicians.
9. Participate in the analysis of programs and work to study all the analysis documents with the analyst and make sure they are free of any complications for the user.
10. Participate in the preparation of manuals for the use of software developed in the unit.
11. Guidance and training of department technicians when needed.
12. Technical follow-up of projects assigned by the direct official.
13. Participate in the processing of the sequence of the workflow of all applications and services of the programming department either internally or with other departments or with users
Education & Experience