As a Solutions Engineer (“SE”) at AllCloud, you will be responsible for designing and presenting Salesforce solutions and architecture to solve leading-edge business challenges. This vital resource must evoke confidence in AllCloud’s expertise during the pre-sales cycle.
To accomplish this, the SE will work with Account Executives and AllCloud’s current and prospective customers serving as a technical spokesperson, having a strong desire to leverage their technical and sales skills. This includes the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements, and provide business value.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Participate in business process discussion and solution road-mapping with customers and prospects
- Provide a consultative viewpoint in the pre-sales cycle to gain the confidence of prospective customers
- Make creative product and solution recommendations to satisfy the customer and prospect’s business and technical objectives
- Prepare a demo environment and present a sample salesforce.com solution to existing or prospective customers
- Take complex client and salesforce.com concepts, articulate them to various audiences and develop actionable Statement of Work (SOW)
- Represent the organization at sponsored events engaging prospective customers and presenting the value proposition of consulting services
- Liaison with the delivery team to ensure successful project handoff for the execution of contracted services
- BA/BS or equivalent - preferred industrial engineer
- 3+ years of hands-on Salesforce platform experience.
- 1+ years of business applications sales/presales/business development experience. Preferred experience in the Salesforce Ecosystem.
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Salesforce Developer/Platform App Builder certification
- Salesforce Service Cloud/Sales Cloud certifications
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to support an annual quota across a team of AEs
- Able to connect relationally with both technical and business executives
- Able to perform efficiently and effectively without oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Able to analyze problems and provide solutions
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.