1. Responsible to have knowledge of complex industry trends, current security issues and security technology and update management on risk and threat that could impact company business.
2. Responsible to provide updates on the latest industry standards in term of advanced technological security systems.
3. Responsible to identify potential for loss and develop strategies to eliminate it.
4. Ensuring that security equipment is properly operated, tested, calibrated and maintained accordingly.
5. Responsible to provide a strategic overview and initiative of security systems and technologies and appropriate future solutions with key stakeholders to ensure changes are appropriately supported.
6. Responsible to provide initiatives for new programs and projects, development of new concepts to contribute towards the continual improvement of security operations
7. Authorized focal point to co-ordinate with any department within DP World, Main / sub-contractors during different phases of various security projects to ensure the compliance of operational requirements.
8. Responsible to participate representing security department during the project meetings to ensure regular meetings are held with the concern departments or authorities for regular update on the project .
9. Responsible to develop detailed reports and action plan for the security projects being implemented.
10. Responsible to perform detailed risk analyses, conduct site survey and prepare assessment reports for the Management.
11. Responsible for evaluating the security requirements / initiatives from business units and conducting feasibility studies in coordination with respective business units.
12. Responsible to recommend / evaluate any modifications / changes / additions in security systems & project scope.
13. Responsible for conducting proof of concepts to ensure the systems meet with DPW security requirements.
14. Responsible to coordinate for security operation for the risk assessment and security plan when necessary to understand and analyze the security requirement for DP World.
15. In case of any critical or repeated incident / accident, responsible to analyze the case and suggested a permanent solution .
16. Responsible to coordinate with the Risk Management Consultants on any security projects.
17. Ensure the projects being implemented with DP World UAE Region, should meet the security requirements highlighted in the approved scope.
18. Ensure that all the security projects being implemented within DP World UAE Region, should meet the security standard and comply with the requirements of ISPS Code 7 and ISO 28000 : 2007.