Established over 48 years ago, bringing satisfied customers top-quality edible oil generation after generation.
1. Lead & drive S&OP across all functions of ADVOC.
2. Lead forecasting in line with Sales plan, production and inventory planning.
3. Review customer’s demand & supply in co-ordination with sales teams.
4. Forecast Local market demands and patterns to understand current and future demands and ensure readiness and
5. Implement customer centric sales & operations planning systems.
6. Implement inventory and stock policies to ensure response to market demands, and a monitoring system to track sales
and stock balances and movement for each distributor.
7. Develop outside-in S&OP initiatives to enhance efficiency and profitability.
8. Ensure co-ordination between sales, production, purchase and finance department.
9. Ensure RM, PM, materials in line with sales forecasts and budgets.
Managerial / Supervisory :
Lead & train different functions on S&OP, demand planning procedures.
Train and lead sales co-ordinators on follow ups of sales forecasts.
Wrok closely with department heads to ensure smooth execution of the process.
Ensure compliance, work ethics and integrity both internally & externally.
Sales Weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
Deliver 90+% forecast month on month by sku.
MBM (Master in Business Management )