1.Help production workers byperforming duties requiring less skill.
2.Dutiesinclude working on packaging machine supplying or holding materialsor tools, and cleaning work area and equipment.
3.Take instructions from supervisors and assist withproduction line in factories.
4.Feed or placeitems onto equipment for processing. Ensure conformance tospecifications.
5.Supplying or holding materialsor tools, and cleaning work area and equipment. The ability toquickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or yourtwo hands to grasp, manipulate in the speed of themachines.
6.Cleans equipment. Places orpositions products or partially made products for furtherprocessing, manually. Removes products, machine attachments, andwaste material from machine.
Report to duty on assigned time withproper attire
7. Cleans as directed by way ofmopping, dusting, vacuuming, and trash removal
8. Fit to lift heavy objects / materials asrequired
9. Take instructions from supervisorsand assist with regular and non-routine cleaning according tospecified job orders
10. Keep a clean and safeworking environment
9. Communicate and cooperatewith supervisors and coworkers
10. Followquality service standards and comply with procedures, rules andregulations
11. Work in hot and cold areas whichwill involve cleaning outdoors, sweeping walkways
LeavePassage after completion of two years
30 daysPaid Annual Leave (Basic Salary) / annum
CompanyProvided Uniform, Safety Shoes & beddingSet