Head of Channel Marketing & Management, Himel(Dubai Based)-006YGW
Mission of this role :
1. The channel and partners are critical part of VB business model and arrow head for us to drive presence & dominance. With the breadth of products we have ,we need to implement a clear strategy and framework for channels from acquisition to development to scale and to operations whole cycle.
2. We need to manage and master the sales process for which managing the sales process of our channel employees is key. Channel specialization and potential branding as well channel programs need to establish us as a differentiated player with strong value to partners.
We need to leverage digitization and our channel sales play books to drive our sales which should be decoupled with linear head count within our company.
We need to build solid capillarity and a Monster channel across all geographies and markets we target.
3. This position will be owner of the sales play book and Sales tool / app
4. Provide on ground support to countries and sales people to build the channel network for different products as per local market characteristics and help them to manage the community.
Support country channel sales teams to implement our channel sales model and accelerate our sales growth.
5. Build channel competencies and capacities to use them as differentiators to accelerate growth in market. Manage channel life cycle.
6. We need to implement clear, consistent and sustainable commercial policies across the geographies, adapted to local specifics and help structure our business well and manage channel conflicts and drive growth.
7. Work with country sales leaders and offer marketing leaders to formulate channel sales people schemes / competition, roll out and ensure execution through country sales teams.
Major expected contributions of this position :
Education : Engineer with MBA (prefered)
Job Related Experience : 10-15 years in combination of sales / offer marketing, business development, international market experience, strong channel sales / marketing, experience in value markets, business unit management desirable
Business Understanding : Electrical distribution & industrial control automation products, residential. Commercial, industrial SME / OEM, government social housing segments, channel based sales models
Others : Strategic thinking and strong analytical ability, rain maker mindset, team worker and team builder, decision making ability, strong communication and articulation strengths, industry networks.