The role will manage the Incident, Problem, Change, Availability, Event, Knowledge and Service Continuity Management functions for critical Tier 1 systems running in on premise and cloud data centers.
The role will also collaborate with multiple IT and Business teams, to ensure that Service Catalogs, policies and procedures related to new or existing services are up to date and of the highest quality. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
Knowledge Management, Service Continuity (including DR and BCP) and Event Management
2. Lead the IT Production and other technical team in resolving incidents and problems 24 x7 within the agreed SLAs. Ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
3. Establish KPI metrics, benchmarks and promote a culture of Continual Service Improvement.
4. Manage service providers and vendors in a 24 7 support model, ensuring escalation processes support best practice incident management
5. Manage work assignments and projects within IT Production services. Monitor for compliance with department & organizational policies and procedures.
Support Internal and external auditors for IT Audits.
6. Design and deliver management and operational reports related to Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Critical Success Factors (CSFs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for ITIL processes at regular intervals.
7. Schedules and conducts regular business and service performance reviews and documents progress of actions.
8. Responsible for identifying and executing opportunities for process improvement including the development and implementation of best practices and continuous improvement initiatives for business units.
9. Accountable for defining and ensuring adherence of both internal and external support teams and vendor to flydubai SLAs though the service Lifecycle.
10. Accountable for changes in Production environment and ensuring the stability of the underlying IT infrastructure and applications.
11. Accountable for regular Service Level achievements reviews with Stakeholders
Service Single Point of Contact for key stakeholders and first level of escalation for operational issues. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS Minimum Qualification
1. Service catalogue management
2. Service level management
3. Availability management
4. Capacity and performance management
5. Service continuity management
6. Monitoring and event management
8. Problem management
9. change management / change control
10. Service configuration management
11. Disaster recovery