Established over 48 years ago, bringing satisfied customers top-quality edible oil generation after generation.
1. Set and implement plans to achieve strategic objectives.
2. Set and distribute Sales targets for the different areas, brands, sections, etc. and follow up the overall performance of the
3. Conduct market studies and analysis for Local sales, to capture market trends and needs.
4. Forecast Local market demands and patterns to understand current and future demands and ensure readiness and
5. Implement pricing, promotions, and discounts policies, to ensure feasibility and profitability.
6. Implement inventory and stock policies to ensure response to market demands, and a monitoring system to track sales
and stock balances and movement for each distributor.
7. Establish, maintain, and improve Local Sales and trade marketing processes and work instructions, including credit limits
and collection to ensure efficiency and consistency in operation.
8. Monitor, measure, and enhance brands’ strength and equity.
9. Ability to manage national distributors and key accounts.
10. Weekly, monthly, quarterly review presentations to the management.
11. Follow up continually the achievement of local sales targets in reference to the set plans, and take all necessary actions
to resolve issues and overcome obstacles.
12. Establish, maintain, and expand Local customer base for all regions and customer categories.
13. Cooperate with ADVOC with respect to any instructions and / or actions taken to protect its employees.
14. Lead the team internally & externally for all commercial matters.
Managerial / Supervisory :
Setting strategic objectives for team & distributor, and following up progress.
Planning and managing Advertising and Promotion budgets, and exerting financial control over Sales & Marketing activities.
Planning, managing, and directing activities of Sales & trade marketing to ensure smooth functioning.
Managing Human Resources in the department, incuding recruitment and performance management, objectives’ setting and
follow ups, direction, knowledge transfer, and training needs identification.
Ensure compliance, work ethics and integrity both internally & externally.
Sales monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
Local Sales & Marketing strategic objectives progress reports.
MBM (Master in Business Management )