Responsibility Areas :
1. Material Planning and Procurement .. esp. Print
2. Transactions related to Procurement, Issuance andTransfers
3. Weekly and Monthly Reporting of Salespurchases, Inventory and Consumptions to Principals
4.Claims to Principals
Key Reportingrequirement :
1. Weekly sell-out report forHP consumables Needs to be uploaded to HP Portal everyMonday for previous week, from previous week Monday to Sunday.
Report summary consists of the following, Sell-in units (Received),Inventory units and Sales units ( Sold which are Invoiced-UY / SY / S9 / CY / C9 and Contractual consumptions-IM (SF / SL / SA / SNissuance).
Multiple consolidations of mentioned data’s tosummarize. If there is a period in which the end of the month willbe covered and next month in a week, then two separate reportsshould be made and uploaded
2. Monthly SOBreport for HP consumables Email to be sent to HPChannel intelligence on or before 2nd of every month. Need tomention only 100% genuine our Toner & inks stocks.
3. Uploading Contracts for Jumbo Contractcustomers, new or renewal Contract is between Jumbo& End Customer (Lease and FSMA).
Template downloaded fromHP Champs Portal and should indicate the Customer details, productnumbers and each serial numbers of machine.
As and whenthere are new contracts and upon renewals of expiringcontracts.
4. Monthly Uploading of HP SCRPconsumptions in HP Champs portal Should be done on orbefore 5th of every month. Template downloaded to HP Champs Portaland should indicate the following, Contract number, supplies partnumber and month / year.
This is based on consumption report IM (SL / SF / S8) and indication the contract number foreach supplies part number. Ensure that all SCRP consumptions havecontracts uploaded in champs portal to avoid penalty.
5. Cost and consumables sales report Summary Every month end after invoicing of consumable sales.Required by Jumbo Division Head.
Consists of costs for contractual,paid and warranty customers (SL / SF / SA / SN / NB), consumables sales andconsumable cost for DMPS, PMPS and others.
6. Service Center Monthly Ageing Stock report Requiredby Jumbo Division Head. Report consists of summary, brand wise andcategory wise ageing details.