AllCloud is looking for a DevOps Engineer, The primary role of the DevOps Engineer is to build and deploy complex cloud environments for customers using innovative automation tools and cutting-edge technologies. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, evolving the AWS cloud architecture, supporting infrastructure monitoring and alerting, issues troubleshooting, and developing required automation for our customers.
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an official AWS Authorized Training Partner (ATP)., AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
The DevOps Engineers at AllCloud work with the latest cutting-edge technologies and these are some of the technology stacks that we are perfecting daily for our customers: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, CI/CD, Terraform, Ansible, Lambda, Python, Go, AI/ML, Big data, IoT and much more in between playing 8-Ball and Nintendo Switch.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Assist in creating a tailor-made architecture
- Deployment of advanced services on the cloud
- Implement automation solutions
- Maintain a feedback loop with the company’s customers to ensure deliveries are in accordance with the customer’s needs and expectations
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix technical issues
- Setup large-scale monitoring and logging solutions
- Very good understanding of networking, Linux and Windows administration
- Experience of at least 1 year with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with containers (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Familiarity with the Agile methodology
- Scripting abilities in at least one of the following: Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell
- Creative troubleshooting skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to learn various technologies and topics
- Experience with system monitoring platforms (Datadog, Prometheus)
- Experience with centralized logging platforms (Graylog2, ELK)
- Familiarity with version control tools (Git, SVN)
- Configuration management knowledge (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience with CI/CD platforms (Terraform, Jenkins, TeamCity, TravisCI, Codeship)
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestrators (Kubernetes, ECS, Swarm)
- Information security orientation
- Experience with production environments
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.