Job Role : Light Vehicle Driver
Job Description :
1. Safely transportingcompany staff as well as various products and materials to and fromspecified locations in a timely manner.
2. Assistingwith the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, andmaterials.
3. Adjusting travel routes to avoid trafficcongestion or road construction.
4. Promptly informingthe company of any tickets issued against the company vehicleduring work hours.
5. Ensuring that the company vehicleis always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoidtowing.
6. Keeping the company vehicle clean andproperly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning andvehicle maintenance.
7. Providing accurate time recordsof the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
8. Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage tomanagement.