UAEU Student Recruitment Officers (SRO) areresponsible for the operationalization and implementation of ourannual student recruitment plan.
The plan identifies prioritymarket segments, and the SRO will be allocated responsibility forone or more of these segments.
The SRO is expected to develop anduse customized recruitment strategies suited to the specificrequirements of a segment and assess the Return on Investment (ROI)for each recruitment initiative.
This new positionsupports the enrollment management goals of UAEU to identify andrecruit high-quality UAE national students in target marketsegments and within target academic programs and levels of study.
The SRO is expected to deliver :
i) Operational plan forrecruitment in the priority market segment(s)
ii)Create and use programs, services, and tools customized to fit withthe dynamics and characteristics of the market segment(s).
iii) Robust and effective relationships and partnerships withexternal agents, institutions, organizations and sponsors, asappropriate to the market segment.
In closecollaboration with the Head of Recruitment and Exchange and otherStudent Recruitment Officers, the Student Recruitment Officer isresponsible for proactively reaching out to prospective applicants,engaging and communicating about the value of UAEU education,conversion applications ready for hand-off to admissions, andparticipating in scholarship award decisions.
The SRO works withthe Admissions and Scholarships Unit to support efficiencies ofadmission processes and closely collaborates with relevantorganizations to recruit and transition conditionally admittedstudents to UAEU including those who defer theiradmission.
Frequent participation in online andin-person recruitment events, transfer fairs, school visits, andother related activities is expected.
2. Minimum 3 years of professional experience inpublic or private higher education administration
3.Evidence of progressive professional experience of studentrecruitment functional area.
4. Progressiveprofessional experience involving travel and independent,self-starting project management.
5. Substantiveprofessional experience developing and managing higher educationnetworks, partnerships and country-specific agencies andagents.
1. Demonstrated experience in relationship building, reportbuilding / maintenance, and the use of data driven decision makingfor planning and strategy development.
2. Ability tohandle communications with people from diverse culturalbackgrounds.
3. Strong ability to develop and sustainrelationships across various internal and external constituenciesengaged in student enrollment management.
4. Relevantexperience in the development, implementation and monitoring of acomprehensive plan for student recruitment.
5. Relevantexperience in administering sponsored student programs.
6. Familiar with enrollment management software (Banner, CRM,etc.)
7. Familiarity with a variety of English LanguageProficiency Tests.
8. Knowledge and experience workingwith national and foreign credential evaluations. Existingrelationships with governments, agents and consultants.
9. Ability and willingness to engage with partners and prospectivestudents remotely / online, and domestic travel.
10.Strong computing skills and expertise utilizing computingapplications and systems
11. Commitment to astudent-centered / customer service-oriented philosophy.
12. Understanding of nuanced university and admission goalswithin the context of the university and unit-specific strategicplans.
13. Effective communication in individualsettings and in-group presentations (5-100+ people) includingvirtual / remote delivery.