Job description / Role
Transguard Workforce Solutions have been engaged by our client to source BMS Commissioning Engineers and Technicians . Our client is a global industrial manufacturing client .
As a BMS Commissioning Engineer / Technician , this role will be responsible for :
1) Testing and commissioning for field instruments
2) Preparing commissioning report
3) Supervision and support for field cable termination
4) Project closeout and projects to service handover
5) Knowledge in BMS design, software, graphics and commissioning
1) Making improvements to, and offering advice about, operational procedures
2) Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines
3) Ensuring that equipment works to its specification
4) Creating and carrying out test procedures
5) Investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults
7) Liaising with installation / project engineers
8) Supervising engineering and technical staff
9) Writing reports and documentation
10) Providing technical support
11) Ensuring safe working conditions
12) Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate.
The ideal candidate must hold a diploma / degree in engineering and must have minimum 4 - 5 years’ experience in BMS commissioning projects.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include :
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.