The Department of Innovation & Industrial Relations at KFUPM is seeking to fill several faculty positions at all professorial ranks starting September, 2018 with potential candidates showing ability and desire for excellence in both teaching and research.
Applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree in the following disciplines :
For more information about the department, please visit : https : / / ttie.kfupm.edu.sa / site /
1. Profiling companies and tracking industry trends in the areas of 4th industrial revolution, chemical engineering and petroleum upstream.
2. Preparing market statistics and global benchmarks in the areas of 4th industrial revolution, chemical engineering and petroleum upstream.
3. Arranging specialized workshops and meetings between KFUPM and industrial partners.
4. Facilitating collaboration with industry in terms of identifying the right expertise, developing agreements and following up on outcomes of meetings.
5. Linking KFUPM faculty, researchers and students with industry in formalized ways.
6. Establishing research and innovation links for KFUPM faculty with DTV partners.
Compensation & Benefits
Two-year renewable contract. Competitive tax-free salaries based on qualifications and experience. All KFUPM faculty are offered free furnished air-conditioned on-campus housing unit with free essential utilities and maintenance.
The appointment includes the following benefits according to the University's policy : air ticket / s to Dammam upon appointment annual repatriation air ticket / s for up to four persons a contribution towards local tuition fees for school-age dependent children local transportation allowance 30 days of paid vacation in addition to mid-semester breaks free health care at KFUPM Clinic end-of-service gratuity after two (2) years of continuous service.
The KFUPM campus has a range of facilities including a medical and dental clinic, health club with swimming pool, an extensive library, computing, research and teaching laboratory facilities, a recreation center and a private beach.
Candidates with established research credential in Electrical Engineering, System Engineering, chemical engineering and petroleum upstream are encouraged to apply and may be considered for a faculty position.
Special Instructions to Applicants
1. Applications are invited for faculty positions at King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
2. Applicants must be fluent in English as it is the medium of instruction in the University.
3. For more details about the facilities at KFUPM please visit www3.kfupm.edu.sa / facultyrect
Assistant Director of Faculty Affairs
King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals
KFUPM Box 5005, Dhahran 31261
Email : (HIDDEN TEXT)
Telephone : +966 13 860-7854
Fax : +966 13 860-2442