KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES Key Activities 1. Evaluate new hire candidates in simulator to ensure that the pilots meets flydubai standards
2. Provide feedback where needed on candidate performance to crew check and training department to enhance candidate performance
3. Act as Subject Matter Experts for the development and maintenance of Courseware to support all pilot training. This is significant to ensure we maintain relevant and compliant training material.
4. Administer company and regulatory ground examinations for Initial, Conversion and Recurrent Ground Training for all pilot courses.
5. Evaluate and document pilots performance during training. Ensure accurate progress reports are filed on trainee progress.
6. In coordination with SVP Flight training and Manager Ground Instructor , ensure suitable remedial training is administered, and tailored to the individuals needs.
7. Conduct and then document the results of the required training on the simulators and flight training devices as described in the relevant OMD1
8. Develop and maintain the Differences Lists between the simulators and the latest fleet modification status.
9. Develop and maintain the Differences Lists between the Type Rating CBT courseware and the latest fleet modification status.
10. Support and assist the recruitment team in Selecting Competent , Skillful , Knowledgeable Pilots with Corrective Attitude .
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS Minimum Qualification
Each SFI candidate must satisfactorily complete a conversion training program for the type aircraft in which he will serve as an SFI.