Duties and Responsibilities : Product :
1. To assist by preparing mise en place items to CDP & Head Chef for continuous food
2. To prepare mise en place item as per standard recipe & according to accurate cooking
3. To assist to keep the food cost at minimum level & reduce the waste in preparation by
proper cooking methods, control the portion size , correct portioning and measuring
tools (scoops, ladles, spoons, cups, scales).
1. To assist & expedite the kitchen operation from receiving the KOT, food preparation and
delivery of foods on time to customers.
2. To ensure the basic hygiene and standard packaging is used in packing the foods for
3. To assist to maintain the equipment, calibrate, clean on a regular basis.
4. To assist in the housekeeping of the kitchen
5. To assist in receiving stocks and weigh & stock food items.
1. To follow food preservation standards, manage proper handling of all food products at
right temperature, hygiene & sanitization standards as prescribed by company &
2. To operate and maintain all kitchen equipment as per the instruction of the
manufacturer and report malfunctions & maintenance promptly.
3. To follow food safety, safety of use of equipment and utensils, energy, chemicals,
understanding and taking actions when necessary in areas of C.O.S.H.H & R.I.D.D.O.R. Job Types : Full-time, Permanent Experience :