We are looking for dynamic and talented individuals to join our amazing team at ZUMA. Our Senior Waiter/Waitresses are ambitious, hardworking, team oriented and outgoing who strive to deliver an exceptional experience to each one of our guests. Our team members have loads of personality, are confident and self-assured and able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst having fun doing so. ZUMA prides itself on extraordinary and memorable guest experiences.
Life at ZUMA
Zuma is full of passion and energy, and our teams work hard to ensure our guests receive the best experiencepossible. We have high standards and we require you to work hard to meet them, both for yourself and for our guests. We are a company that thrives on the enthusiasm, dedication and the engagement of its people. Alongside world class training and development, and the ability to always have the freedom to be ‘you’, in every role, at any level, means you really can really forge a career as individual as you are. To be successful with us, all you need is passion and the right attitude…. the rest we can teach.
- A passion for people and delivering an exceptional and memorable guest experience. Is positive and upbeat…
- The desire to learn, improve, develop, and grow
- An engaged and collaborative team player
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task, is flexible and agile
- Consistently performs at ones best
- Keen interest in Japanese cuisine
- Previous experience in a high-end restaurant
We take great pride in giving the best experience to our guests through exceptional service, quality, ambience and engagement. We require you to work hard so we in turn reward this. We know that the key to our success lies with you! To celebrate your contribution and commitment, we have created some of the best benefits around.
- World Class In-house Training: we want you to have all the tools and support needed to be the best
- Work-Life Balance: you will have 2 days off to rest, recuperate and enjoy your free time
- Meals: we provide you with a selection of nourishing meals to set you up for the day
- Annual Ticket: we provide a yearly ticket for all to spend time with your family in your home country
- Monthly Service Charge: as well as tips
- Team Member Discounts: across ZUMA, ROKA, COYA and LPM
- Health Insurance: which is comprehensive
- Rewards and Recognition: we recognize and value your contribution and stay with us
- Growth: this is up to you, grow with us as we grow, the possibilities are endless
- Mobility: the opportunity to travel the world to our many incredible locations, for either a season or to transfer
Are you ready? Join our family, start your journey today.