Data Entry / Credit Coordinator
UAE - Dubai Posted On - 04 / 21 / 19
Industry Administration Type Contract-New client Share the job
The person shall follow-up on the collection process and support administrative procedures in order to have more efficiency in the customer center.
He / She will be a key member of the MR Team and will be a driving force for the Company's performance and image. Job description 1.
Ensure adherence in all aspect to the Credit Policies / Procedures of MR, in addition to the legal Credit policy of the Company.
2. Analyze delinquent accounts and prepare reports on risk levels including recommendations for resolution. 3. Interact with customers to obtain additional credit information to support credit lines.
4. Reconcile transactions and balances to maintain accurate accounts 5. Initiate credits and adjustments to customer accounts within company policy limits.
6. Submit requests to senior management and supporting documentation for accounts requiring credit lines (if any). 7. Monitor receivables and collections and provide updates of receivables and provide appropriate reporting procedures.
8. Identify problem accounts and provide regular updates of receivables to management. 9. Develop tool / s for transparent and clear collection (Collection database).
10. Support the MR Country Manger and MR Regional Business Controller occasionally in different day to day financial / administrative activities 11.
Liaison with logistics on invoicing and proper documentation of customers' deliveries. 12. Booking Customers orders in the Company ERP Core Experience requirements / preferences
Language : Fluent in spoken and written English. Arabic is a plus Educational requirements
Thanks Recruitment Team TASC Outsourcing