Education : Bachelors Degree
Experience : 1 - 5 Years
Skills : Education and Experience : -
1.Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies.
2. Relevant work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing.
3. Product knowledge.
4. Proficiency in relevant computer applications.
1. Communication skills.
2. Information gathering and management.
Responsibilities : executives are the people who use telephone as a medium of advertising . They make phone calls to customer and provide information regarding their products.
Their job also entails booking orders,making appointment,updating customers on promotion offers and launch of new products and send furthur information to customers by mean of emails,letter or fax.
Description : Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities : -
1. Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products, services and / or charitable causes.
2. Solicit orders for goods and services over the telephone.
3. Explain the product or service to potential customers.
4. Deliver scripted sales pitch to the customer.
5. Adjust scripted sales pitch to meet needs of specific individuals.
6. Provide pricing details.
7. Handle customer questions.
8. Obtain customer information including names and addresses.
9. Record customer details including reaction to the product or service offered.
10. Receive orders over the telephone.
11. Input order details into the computer system.
12. Record customer details and details of transaction.
13. Confirm orders placed with field sales representatives.
14. Obtain contact details of potential customers from sources including telephone directories and purchased lists.
15. Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
16. Conduct customer and marketing surveys.
17. Answer telephone calls from potential customers who are responding to advertisements.
18. Contact customers to follow up on initial interaction.