Justlife is rocking the region with its beautifully designed for all home services app and looking for brilliant minds and skilled professionals who can think outside the box and have a limit that defies the sky.
Do you envision shaping the future of all home services in one of the fast-growing tech companies based in Dubai?
Then, don't lose another second! Come onboard and be a part of this exciting adventure of growth and success and take over a key role in Beauty Trainer/Beauty Training Specialist.
Join us and just shine with us!
What we expect from you:
- Setup & run Beauty Training Programme: This will include conceptualisation of the menu, building service SOPs, course programme, and conducting training for the selected candidates.
- Create and design of training materials and courses for our beauty vertical (i.e. hair and makeup, saloon, nails, waxing, facial and body… etc).
- Deliver effective training courses to new acquired service providers
- Create, communicate, coordinate & implement the training calendar for the year in addition to Setting up and preparing all training sessions
- Enhance quality standards of the brand by having the sole responsibility for quality metrics including but not limited to service provider and customer ratings, rebookings… etc
- Conduct training needs analysis to assess the needs of the service providers and constantly check up on their compliance with our pre-set quality measures
- Build our business by proposing best industry practices to ensure the best service offering and vendors relationships to procure materials
- Research, gather and localise vertical material, and work in collaboration with quality manager on the development of the training materials
- Analyse training data to assess usage and gaps
- Conduct evaluations on the Learners and effectiveness of the learning materials and approaches
- Make sure course materials are prepared to an impeccable standard
What we are looking for:
- A bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 4+ Years experience as a trainer in the cosmetics/beauty sector.
- Preferably some hands-on experience as a salon/beauty therapist
- Expertise in Nail treatments, Waxing & Facials is a must
- License: CIDESCO / Cosmetology / CIBTAC (Preferred)
- Excellent presentation skills in small or big groups “face to face and virtual”.
- Full understanding of training needs analysis.
- High on energy, passionate and ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- Gives and seeks feedback that will increase the productivity of relationships.
PERKS OF BEING A PART of JUSTLIFE
No benefit would replace the start-up spirit, working with a great team, and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
We care about you
- Structured and predictable salary progression.
- Flexible working hours and remote working depending on the job.
- JustHoliday! One-day extra vacation on your birthday.
- Team-building games, challenges, and activities!
We improve you
- Working with a great team and entrepreneurial spirit!
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching, on-the-job, and internal-external training.
- Fast career growth.
- Internal career opportunities.
We recognize you
- ‘’JustHeroes’’ Reward and Recognition Program.
- Discounts and gifts vouchers.
- Employee Referral Program.
Justlife (previously Justmop) is the Middle East’s leading marketplace for home cleanings, beauty & wellness, and other homes services such as maintenance and laundry. Justlife’s long-term vision is to become a super app for everything related to home services.
Since our inception, we've slowly been expanding our services from home cleaning alone to serving all your needs at home.
Justlife has built a network of thousands of trained professionals and served over 6 million sessions across UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, and Bahrain.
Our Mission: We promise our customers stellar service, our suppliers a valuable partner, our professionals a better life, and our team members a work environment where they thrive towards their best versions.
Powered by JazzHR