The Financial & Commercial Analyst is responsible for developing all pricing, quotations, and commercial proposals for Iqarus strategy.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Review of tender documents, Request for Proposals (RFPs), bids etc. to identify any commercial risk.
- Develop pricing/commercial models which includes financial modelling, sensitivity analysis, cash-flow, budgeting, financials risks & rewards for each tender, RFP, bid.
- Liaise with various internal stakeholders such as Delivery and Solutions, Procurement, Sales, Finance, Legal etc. to gather information for building the pricing and commercial model.
- Liaise with finance team members to understand and highlight performance related gaps i.e. budget against actuals.
- Conduct cost research and cost benefit analysis to ensure cost realism.
- Review draft contracts and identify risks and provide possible mitigations.
- Assist in developing a summary report for individual projects which captures all key information specific to the project such as start/completion date, changes in scope, assets allocation, profitability etc. for senior management’s usage.
- Assist senior management in project analysis, forecast and budget as required.
- Create operational project budgets for Delivery and Solutions team which covers key financial milestones, operational delivery plan, resource allocation and contractual compliance.
- Prepare and run pricing review meetings.
- Degree in Finance, Economics, or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role is essential, preferably within a multinational company.
- Good understanding of pricing models is essential, particularly in relation to the delivery of services to corporate clients
- Experience in reviewing commercial contracts would be an advantage
- Advance level in MS Excel is essential and experience of using of macros would be an advantage
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access)
- Good communication skills, with the ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong analytical skills, with an emphasis in attention to detail and accuracy
- Personal and professional credibility, with the ability to communicate, present and justify pricing solutions at all levels
- The ability to function effectively when under pressure and prioritise tasks as required
بلغ عن هذه الوظيفة
أضف الى قائمة المفضّلات
يجب تسجيل الدخول إلى حسابك لإضافة هذه الوظيفة إلى لائحة الوظائف المفضلة لديك. انقر فوق "متابعة" لتسجيل الدخول أو إنشاء حساب جديد. ستتمكن بعد ذلك من الوصول إلى لائحة الوظائف المفضلة من موقعنا على الويب أو من تطبيق neuvoo للجوال.واصل