All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
We are looking for a talented sales executive to join our Applications Team. As an Oracle Sales Executive, your role will be to develop sales strategies to win new business in line with sales targets. You will work with existing and potential customers on solutions that help modern Digital, e-Commerce, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service leaders stay at the cutting edge of leading trends, take advantage of new innovations, and make sure they are fully equipped to operate globally. With the complete solution of Oracle ERPM Applications you will be able to help Oracle customers deliver great customer experiences, through the right channels, at the right time.
Only Oracle offers a complete and integrated ERPM solution that breaks down silos to deliver a seamless customer experience. Whether deployed modularly to tackle specific business challenges or deployed as a comprehensive solution, Oracle's approach enables companies to Provide cross-channel, consistent customer experiences using pre-built business processes that span silos and leverage industry-specific best practices for competitive advantage and lower TCO.
Oracle offers the perfect opportunity to work for a truly Global Market Leader committed to ongoing development and sustainable success. This is an exciting time to join us with our broadening footprint and expanding product range offering our clients a complete set of ERPM Solutions.
· Grow Oracle's ERPM market share in UAE
· Able to develop, lead, and implement account strategies and opportunity close plans
· Understand clients' industry/operations/strategy/value drivers, establish relationships with clients’ C-Suite, and gain commitment to close deals
· Mobilize and lead all necessary Oracle and Partner resources to ensure a successful sales cycle
· Establish and maintain overall Oracle-Customer relationship and ensure overall client satisfaction and success
· Act as a subject matter expert to non-Oracle ERPM business communities/institutes/organizations
· Become an active member and contribute to Oracle’s global ERPM industry community
· Work as an independent/entrepreneur, within a large, multi-cultural, and complex matrix based environment
· Reports directly to the Applications Sales Director in Gulf region
· University degree
· Proficient English level
· Excellent presentation and communication skills are essential together with the ability to take a leading sales role, managing local and/or virtual teams and executing successful sales strategies.
· Dynamic personality with successful sales track record and over 7+ year selling experience in solution value selling
· Strong understanding of ERPM management concepts and related solutions”
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire