Aldar Academies are currently seeking for an outstanding Head of Inclusion for our Charter Schools for this academic year 2019-2020.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
The successful candidate will be closely aligned with the core values and ethos of Aldar Academies and possess a genuine understanding and appreciation of the values of the region.
1. Encourage and promote inclusion across the school at all levels
2. Be an exemplary classroom teacher, supporting and guiding staff on SEN and inclusion to promote high standards of educational achievement
3. Liaise closely with colleagues from other schools, outside agencies and other professionals
4. Line manage staff employed to support children with special needs
5. Maintain accurate records and coordinate care plans
6. Review whole school assessment data and conduct assessment to identify priority areas and / or pupils for targeted intervention
7. Plan and deliver a range of programmes of work to support individual needs
8. Provide training within and beyond our school to colleagues and families
9. Contribute to school pastoral committee
10. Support the aims of the school; comply with the requirements of health and safety, other relevant legislation and school policies
11. Set a good example in terms of dress, punctuality and attendance
12. Undertake other duties from time to time as the Principal / Head of Inclusion requires.