1. Responsible for all incoming / outgoing calls, transferring calls, taking and relying messages to concerned staff. 2. Provide administrative support, to the Project Managers but not limited to request for release of passport, vacation leaves and financial matters such as petty cash for project expenses.
3. Responsible for all office jobs such as typing memos, weekly and monthly reports, correspondences, inspection requests and other clerical work required by Project Managers and Engineers assigned in the Project.
4. Perform other duties as directed by the Project Managers. 5. Assist Document Controller in identifying / monitoring all correspondences / documents (incoming and outgoing) that require response / comments / approval of the Project Manager.
6. To coordinate with the HSE team at site regarding the Health, Safety & Environmental issues and follow their instructions (if any) from time to time for the full implementation and safe work practices at site to avoid any kind of incidents.
7. Coordinates with the Head Office Administration Department with regards to personnel status requirement.