35 To 45;45 To 55 International Driving License No UAE Driving License No Job Role Type HUMAN RESOURCE, MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT & TRAINERS Industry Type Education - Training - Teaching Industry Human Resources - Recruitments Job Opening Status In-progress Job Opening ID ZR 645 JOB Video Resume Required No City dubai Job Location - City dubai Zip / Postal Code 62589 State / Province dubai Client Name HRHUB Employer Company Name HRHUB
QUALIFICATIONS : High School Diploma, course work in secretarial areas at high schoollevel, or post-secondary training at junior college, college or business school.
Special Knowledge / Skills : Proficient skills in keyboarding, word processing, and file maintenanceEffective communication and interpersonal skillsBasic math skillsAbility to develop spreadsheets, use databases, and do word processingExperience : 3 -5 years secretarial experience, preferably in a public education and / or humanresources environmentREPORTS TO : Director of Human ResourcesFUNCTION : To assure smooth and efficient operations of the Human Resource department.
Ability to handle secretarial work of some complexity and variety in an independent andresponsible professional manner. Ability to work accurately and efficiently with attention todetail while following established procedures.
Major Responsibilities and Duties : Records, Reports, and Correspondence1. Prepare correspondence, forms, manuals, schedules, contracts, and reports for the director of humanresources.
2. Prepare recruitment and new-hire packets.3. Process and receive criminal history record information on applicants and volunteers, references, andother application materials.
4. Compile pertinent data as needed when preparing various state, and local reports, including Stateforms for submission to ISBE.
5. Initiate and maintain physical and computerized departmental files for all employees and applicantsincluding verification of completeness of files.
6. Responsible for online application process, including verifying completeness of files, sendingacknowledgement cards, and notifying those not selected for employment.
7. Assist with the purging of inactive HR records.8. Process requests for official district records, including maintaining log of requests for records.
9. Coordinate the assignment of student teachers, observers, and field experience requests from localuniversities and preparation programs.
10. Post job vacancies on district and Region websites along with various other professional / educationalwebsites as applicable.
11. Maintain confidentiality of information.12. Other duties as assigned.