Job Description and Requirements
Job Description 1. Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions. 2. Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
3. Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts as well as design and produce teaching materials and adapting existing materials.
4. Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and / or graduate students as well as adult learners. Topics will vary depending on the project assigned and will depend on client requests.
5. Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records. 6. Carry out assessments of students' needs and assess students' progress.
7. Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction. 8. Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
9. Maintain regularly scheduled office hours (to be agreed) in order to advise and assist students if assigned by the administration.
10. Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
11. Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks. 12. Provide assistance to students (offering student support sessions, soft skills workshops & 1 to1 support).
13. Perform administrative duties and be in charge of project administration and coordination when needed. 14. Assist in writing proposals and attend team meetings.
15. Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor. Minimum Qualification A Bachelor's degree, preferably but not limited to Education / English / TESOL / EFL Preferred Qualification Preferably a Master's in TESOL / TEFL / Applied Linguistics or related fields with IELTS experience.
Expected Skills / Rank / Experience 1-2 years relevant experience in teaching in GCC