Job Role : Security Architect (StreamingSecurity)
1) Deepunderstanding of streaming &container technologies
2) Verystrong scripting and coding skills
3) Engineermindset; must be able to solution security not justfind flaws
4) Strongrisk assessment skills
5) Experiencein automation, using CI / CD (not limited to, but would beadvantageous) including the ability to write tests into a pipeline after interpreting from policy what portscan be exposed, IP ranges and how to test programmatically whetherthey are open of egress / ingress etc.
6) Candesign and implement how security tests can be integrated in to apipeline, without slowing down velocity
7) Strongunderstanding of networking
8) Automatethe security engagement so the pipelines are repeatable andtransparent and to drive confidence insecurity automation
9) Containersand Kubernetes and how the application stacksupport features
10) Server-less applicationsand how to secure
11) Experience in installingand developing ELK - implementation of extremely large distributedsystems as well as areas related to as data storage, queryoptimization, JVM performance optimization, security, machinelearning etc.
12) Worked on Spark-Streamingusing Scala / Alternate Streaming mechanisms.
13) Able to assess businessrules, collaborate with stakeholders and perform source-to- targetdata mapping, design and review.
14) Strong experience inquery languages and writing complex queries with joins andaggregate that deals with large amount of data.
15) having Experience withLUA or similar scripting systems - Java / Groovy, Python orScala
16) Experience withimplementing Elastic Stack (XPack) for security, monitoring andauditing.
17) Experience with producingand consuming data to / from Kafka.
18) Good knowledge on ELKsecurity, SIEM model, tele-metrics and streamingintegration