The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go.
We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
Entertainer’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, creative, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic researcher to explore the world of B2C & B2B customers and generate insights that connect product experiences to people. Your focus will cover all aspects of UX research, from learning more about our customers to uncover problems that need to be solved to validating the impact of our designs. You will work with product designers to build the skills of the entire design team to create a research-driven organization.
As a Sr UX Researcher you will..
- Plan and execute research a wide variety of quantitative and qualitative methods with an emphasis on quantifying overall product sentiment (Customer Sat, NPS, etc.) in collaboration with Marketing.
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of the design research lifecycle (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting, and executive presentations).
- Act as a thought leader in the domain of research and mentor the other team members in the design team.
- Identify opportunities to better serve our merchants and customers, inspire product strategy, and encourage design iteration.
- Generate insights from business analytics and customer feedback.
- Communicate insights in creative and compelling ways.
- Work with team members to identify research needs from small to large programs, and help the team frame research goals and ask the right questions.
- Collaborate with business, creative, content and marketing on research projects.
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to solve problems with data.
- Work across all our Products to drive better research practices and bring attention to our customers.
- Employ research methods to obtain insights about our users' behaviors and attitudes, and develop recommendations in collaboration with product and design teams.
- Ability to meet ambitious deadlines and deliver high-quality work on schedule.
- Experience with design thinking and agile development and understanding of how design research fits within these frameworks.
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this job if….
- You thrive in a fast paced, demanding and sometimes chaotic environment
- You love coming up with creative solutions to everyday problems
- You are not afraid to challenge ideas and have your ideas challenged
- You live, breath, eat and sleep UX design trends and methodology
- You are naturally curious and never settle for the obvious.
- 8+ years of experience in the field of research and/or design
- Expertise in UX software, e.g. Miro, Maze, Figma, InVision etc
- Experience across both qualitative and quantitative research methods, esp. survey methods
- A solid grasp of user-centered design & testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability & accessibility issues
- Broad knowledge of research methodologies and the proven ability to execute the right methodology to get the needed result
- Experience in B2B or B2C e-commerce, Rewards, Loyalty or financial services
***Please attach a portfolio along with application - CV's without a portfolio will not be considered.***
Powered by JazzHR