Perform welding activities to repair clients products and / or manufacture parts to required standard according to Route Cards.
1. Weld product or parts to custom specification.
2. For welding procedures, weld only those jobs for which you have PQR.
3. Set up welding jobs to meet job requirements for welding rods, current availability. Check each set
up prior to welding.
4. Highlight any issues which would impact the efficient rework of client’s product.
5. Make sure that all repair or manufacturing operations are recorded as required on Route Cards.
6. Confirm that all processes have been completed before a job is closed.
Education and Experience
1. Of welding competence.
2. Technical Diploma.
3. Minimum 5 years of experience. (Manual MIG / TIG preferably)
4. Good communication and organizational skills.
5. Team player.
6. Ability to work under time restraints and on own initiative.
Monthly BS : SAR 2500 3000
Monthly Food Allow : SAR 350
Housing : Company provided
Transportation : Company provided
Medical : Company medical insurance provided
Status : Junior Bachelor contract
Contract Duration : Two years (subject to automatic renewal)
Ticket : Provided by the company, 2-way ticket