M.Sc. in Medical Physics with Board Certificate in Dosimetry Educational Requirement
B.Sc. in Medical Physics, Biophysics, Physics or related subjects
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
For Saudi Nationals : M.Sc. 0 year / B.Sc. 1 year
For Non- Saudis : M.Sc. 2 years / B.Sc. 2 yearsExperience
Duties / Responsibilities
1. Taking part in the development performs of a comprehensive Quality Assurance / Control program for all equipments within his / her field.
2. Taking part in the performance of all necessary calibration and adjustment procedures for all equipments within his / her field.
3. Perform Radiotherapy Treatment Planning (both manual and computerised).
4. Discuss radiotherapy plan with the In-charge Physicist and Radiation Oncologists.
5. Taking part in research activities within KFMC and outside KFMC.
6. Complies with the standards laid down by the Approved Local and International Accreditation Standards.
7. Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned to within his / her field.
8. Assembling patient data required for dose calculations.
9. Manufacturing compensators, immobilization molds and related devices and custom-made blocks.