POSITION TITLE : INSURANCE CONSULTANT(PRODUCER) REPORTS TO : Unit Manager I. PURPOSE OF THE POSITION Under the guidance of the Manager, this position is responsible for providing risk selection by individual assessing a broad range of insurance applications, accepting, rejecting or modifying coverage for each according to predetermined policy and guidelines in an effort to procure business.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Completes insurance applications by adhering to established underwriting standards. 2.
Determines the degree of risk by examining application forms, inspection, and actuarial and medical reports in order to establish and retain a balanced and profitable portfolio.
3. Develops an annual individual target set out by the Management and performs self-monitoring of progress towards achieving the agreed targets.
4. Evaluates applicant factors by reviewing applicant financial standing, age, occupation, and accident experience, and value and condition of property.
5. Provides information by answering questions and requests, quoting rates, and explaining company underwriting policies.
6. Determines insurance coverage by declining excessive risks, decreasing policy values, and specifying applicable endorsements or exclusions.
7. Sets out Credit Collection strategy in adherence with Company’s Credit Collection policies. 8. Gathers and provide to the Management, information that impacts the delivery, sales, and service of the Company and its products to a broad range of customers .
9. Maintains professional sales and underwriting knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
10. Maintains inter and intradepartmental workflow by fostering a spirit of cooperation. Job Details Posted Date : 2021-10-25Job Location : Dubai, United Arab EmiratesJob Role : SalesCompany Industry : Insurance & TPA Preferred Candidate Career Level : Mid Career