Job Description :
A very High-Profile client aimed in Food And Beverage Industry based in Saudi Arabia is looking for a well-experienced Demi Chef, who has the ability to make quality food, cooking quality, and supervisory decisions at the appropriate time.
Interview Location : Dubai Face to Face for UAE candidates and Online for Overseas.
Kindly Note : Culinary skills Requirements for any are : Staff Kitchen, Italian cuisine, Arabic, Western, Pastry, Japanese.
1) Maintains a high level of food quality as per Culinary standards, whilst following Menus, Recipe formats, and directions as outlined.
2) In absence of the Manager, Conduct shift briefing to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known.
3) Prepare in advance food, beverage, material, and equipment needed for the service. cook and serve dishes according to the restaurants menu.
4) Provide direction to the kitchen helpers, including commis, cooks, kitchen attendants, and stewards.
5) Clean and Reset your working area.
6) Organize and set up the assigned section of the satellite kitchen as efficiently as possible to increase speed and maximize productivity.
7) Ensure that all dishes from that section are prepared consistently and according to standard recipes.
8) Work with supervisor and people services manager to ensure the departmental performance of staff productive.
9) Duties include :
a) Conducting on-the-job training in accordance with the departmental standards and procedures and maintaining a record of progress for each staff member.
b) Coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff in breach of hotel policies and departmental procedures, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance.