What's On Your Plate?
What’s on YourPlate?
1. Ensure proper reportingand that FS are meeting Central requirements.
2.Validating the Billing System vs BI data to ensure the data isprocessed accuracy
3. Reporting the month end figures(FTEs / KPIs / FS) to the financial reporting system.
4.Financial statements reporting and review to ensure properprocedures have been followed.
5. Analyzing thebusiness top-lines KPIs and flag revenue main drivers.
6. Providing monthly written analysis and presentations for theP&L commentary dashboard.
7. Providing themonthly justifications on the balance sheet movements with thesupporting documents and reports.
8. Understands BIdata cubes and reporting structures and working on developingautomated reports and tools.
9. Communicating with thebusiness owners for better understanding and analyzing financialperformance by comparing actual revenues and cost with plans andforecasts.
10. Analyze variances between actual resultsto budgeted & forecasted results.
11.Participates and assists in preparation of annual budget.
12. Participates and assists in preparation of monthly bestestimate cycle
What Did We Order?