Prefer a degree in Healthcare / Hospital Administration or Business Management
4-6 years of sales experience position within health carein the pharma / hospital / diagnostics industry
At least 3 years experience as a Corporate Marketing Manager in a reputed health care organization.
Thorough knowledge of Diagnostics Market.
Knowledge of various types of diagnostic tests, composition and pricing.
Through knowledge of the territory / city.
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
Sufficient computer proficiency, frequently use of spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation.
Prioritize projects with little supervision and meet tight deadlines and targets.
Strong inter-personal skills.
Good communication (written & spoken) skills essential.
Job Responsibilities : 1. The primary function is to plan and execute corporate marketing activities.
2. Identifying potential corporate clients and closing pan India tie-ups for the network of Clinics.
3. Understanding competitors and providing valid USPs in capturing sales.
4. Ensuring timely invoicing and payment collections and coordinating with accounts.
5. Coordinate with Clinic Center Managers to ensure that the signed corporate client is targeted.
6. Report regularly to the Regional Business Head on business plan execution, operational issues and collections.