Job Role : Project Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION - PROJECTMANAGER
1. Plan andimplement projects 2. Help define project scope, goals anddeliverables 3. Define tasks and required resources 4.
Collect andmanage project team 5. Manage budget 6. Allocate project resources7. Create schedule and project timeline 8. Track deliverables 9.
Support and direct team 10. Lead quality assurance 11. Monitor andreport on project progress 12. Present to stakeholders reports onprogress as well as problems and solutions 13.
Implement and managechange when necessary to meet project outputs 14. Evaluate andassess result of project 15. Coordinate internal resources andthird parties / vendors for the flawless execution of projects 16.
Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope andwithin budget 17. Assist in the definition of project scope andobjectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuringtechnical feasibility 18.
Ensure resource availability andallocation 19. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and trackprogress 20. Manage changes to the project scope, project scheduleand project costs using appropriate verification techniques 21.
Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques22. Report and escalate to management as needed 23. Manage therelationship with the client and all stakeholders 24.
Perform riskmanagement to minimize project risks 25. Establish and maintainrelationships with third parties / vendors 26.
Create and maintaincomprehensive project documentation 27. Meet with clients to takedetailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of eachproject 28.
Delegate project tasks based on junior staffmembers' individual strengths, skill sets and experiencelevels 29. Track project performance, specifically to analyze thesuccessful completion of short and long-term goals 30.
Meetbudgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraintsbased on financial analysis 31. Develop comprehensive project plansto be shared with clients as well as other staff members 32.
Useand continually develop leadership skills 33. Attend conferencesand training as required to maintain proficiency 34. Perform otherrelated duties as assigned 35.
Develop spreadsheets, diagrams andprocess maps to document needs 36. Coordinating with crossdiscipline team members to make sure that all parties are on trackwith project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
37. Meetingwith project team members to identify and resolve issues. 38.Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere toquality standards.
39. Preparing status reports by gathering,analyzing and summarizing relevant information. 40. Establishingeffective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
41. Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties areinformed of the impacts on schedule and budget. 42. Coordinatingthe development of user manuals, training materials and otherdocuments as needed to enable successful implementation andturnover of the process or system to the clients.
43. Identifyingand developing new opportunities with clients. 44. Obtainingcustomer acceptance of project deliverables. 45.
Managing customersatisfaction within project transition period. 46. Conducting postproject evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessfulproject elements.
Experience : projectmanagement : 10 years (Required)
Location : AbuDhabi (Preferred)