Should Have experience in Jack upBarges
1. Manages and closely monitor dayto day ship’s operation, commercial aspects for smoothactivities at sea and port without delays and accident.
Ensuringvessel availability, performance, integrity and safety whileproviding quality customer service, achieving commercial targetsand ensuring compliance with regulations and standards withcontinues focus on continual improvement to maintain Excellence inOperational and Vessel Integrity Management, Excellence in Health& Safety Management, Minimizing Environmental Impacts,Optimizing Costs and Maximizing Fleet Availability.
2. Prepares and recommends commercial operation budget& monitor financial performance versus the budget to ensurealignment, while minimizing any unnecessary expenditures.
3. Advise when required for all operationrelated risk assessment in approval and follow up.
4. A member of the shore Emergency Response Team forthe vessels emergencies.
5. Guides Mastersand staff on all operation related matters and voyageplanning.