Qualification Rigger 1. The rigger shall be certified by competent authority. To meet the requirement as per Dubai Municipality terms (DAC) 2.
Rigger shall have appropriate practical and theoretical knowledge and experience for safe rigging and slinging operation of lifting equipment.
3. Rigger shall have a minimum of 5 years field experience in satisfactory rigging activities related to power plant and desalination plants / Process plants.
Also, rigger shall have good experience with hydraulic cranes and EOT. 4. He should be medically and physically fit (have a good eye sight, hearing).
5. He should be trained for the safe use of lifting equipment. 6. Capable of reading and understanding the English language sufficient for the fulfilment of their function in a safe manner.
7. Should be able to speak and understand English, Hindi or Urdu lan. 8. He should be able to select and use the lifting tackles as per load configuration.
9. He should be able to provide necessary clear hand signals for crane operators as per standard signals. 10. He should be able to locate a load in away, to ensure safety of load and consideration for working personnel.
11. He should understand DEWA rules and regulations, color coding and verify certification of lifting tackle. 12. He should be able to communicate with radio where the crane operator is out of range.
Job Type : Full-time Location :