To provide Govt. Relations support services by liaising with government departments such as traffic, police, ministries, for the registration of vehicle, new branch opening, traffic fine payments, and any other miscellaneous issue requiring resolution through appropriate Govt.
authority to facilitate the administration process.
1. Higher Secondary School Certificate
2. 5 years experience in Govt. Liaison work in UAE.
3. Good knowledge of computer software such as MS Office
4. Good communication both in Arabic and English.
5. Good Public Relations skills
1. Support the sales function in enhancing sales activities by organizing registration, cancellation, re-registration of vehicles.
2. Liaise with traffic department for fine details and arrange to clear the fines.
3. Assist in handling and sorting out any GR queries related to vehicles, traffic, fines, etc.
4. Monitor the expiry of the vehicle registrations and provide the accounts department with a month wise allocation of vehicle registration expenses.
5. Obtain detailed information on traffic fines from the Office Administrator; ensure its payment on time to avoid block on account for registration of vehicles.
6. Forward details on the vehicle no., amount, date and reason of fine, to the administrator for appropriate charging and ensure the IOU taken for traffic work is settled as per company policy.
7. Ensure safe custody of company stamp and maintenance of registration documents.
8. Coordinate with police department with regard to filing of any case against defaulting customers, and liaise with the company lawyers when their services are required for filing of cases.
9. Obtain information from the Government Offices for new branch openings, and arrange all the documentation and approvals for establishment of new branches
10. Build effective relationships and networks with the Government authorities to ensure speedy processing of formalities