To ensure that the learning experience of all our employees is aligned with international best practices and Emirates Group values.
Job Outline 1. Lead development and implementation of learning and facilitation standards in line with internationally recognised best practices and Emirates Group values.
2. Engage in quality assurance evaluation of vendor produced learning solutions to ensure alignment with Group standards.
3. Drive a Group-wide strategy for quality assurance of all learning provision across the business, partner with all Group-
wide learning providers. 4. Provide Group-wide development support for all people delivering and designing training solutions throughout the business.
5. Partner with Culture and Employee Experience to ensure all solutions enhance the employee learning and talent experience.
6. Collaborate with Digital Experience to ensure all learners have optimal visibility of their learning journey. 7. Accountable for monitoring and building Learning and Talent's brand strength within the broader business.
8. Work cross-functionally across the Learning and Talent portfolio to deliver mission-driven solutions to the business.
9. Lead and develop a team. Foster a collaborative, high-performance, approachable and passionate team environment to ensure the development and retention of critical talent within Emirates.
bold in how you hold the line An expert in facilitation and training delivery Digitally literate and an advocate for the digital transformation of the learning experience Able to use initiative and take responsibility with a positive can-
able to adapt quickly to changing business needs Strong in relationship management and engagement Resilient and tenacious in your capacity to persevere through challenges Excellent in communication skills, exceptional at collaboration and influence across all levels of an organisation A critical thinker who constantly questions the status quo and analyses data to create meaningful conclusions which will inform the department Continually seeking out opportunities for improvement, efficiencies and innovation in your organisational eco-
system Leadership Role : Yes Safety Sensitive Role : No We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.
The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-
rate of approximately US$1 Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the 'Working Here' section of this site.
By viewing the 'Dubai Lifestyle' section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.