Education : Higher Secondary
Experience : 5 - 10 Years
Skills : Benefits : 1.Salary negotiable
2. Accommodation included
Applicants for this position must :
1. Bachelor of Science or Diploma in Nursing and Operating Theatre.
2. SANC Registered
3. Trained in Advanced Life Support, Paediatric Advance Life Support and Basic Life Support
4. 8 - 12 years operating theatre nursing and supervisory experience.
Responsibilities : 1. Use clinical expertise and knowledge of adult learning principles.
2. Monitor the expenditure in the unit.
3. Undertake audits and write up reports
4. Ensure coordinated continuum of care for the patients, incorporating the patient and their family in decision making
5. Effectively advocate for the patient and escalate any problems or changes in the patient condition.
6. Participate in evidence based practice and continuous quality improvement
7. Ensures compliance with documentation requirements, as set out in Hospital Policies.
Description : A Theatre at a large private hospital in the UAE requires an experienced Registered , Theatre In Charge for their Operating Theatre.