Duties Performed :
1. Plans, advises and coordinates the activities of assigned personnel in the Operations Division.
2. Participates in planning, coordination and recommendation of long and short term production programmes in conjunction with the Marketing Division and ADMA production plan.
3. Develops and advises on Operations Division Policies, strategies & objectives.
4. Advises on LNG & OAG plant and equipment performance to improve availability, reliability and safety.
5. Advises on the preparation of the annual budget for the Division, monitors expenditure and justifies the variances.
6. Advises on specialized contractors activities to ensure quality of workmanship and compliance with HSE & Engineering Standards.
7. Reviews existing Operating Procedures / Processes and develops additional ones as required.
8. Participates in the planning and coordination of overhaul programmes in conjunction with the Maintenance / Engineering and Integrity & Quality Divisions.
9. Optimizes plant operation, initiates plant and equipment modifications and reviews changes proposed by Departments Heads / Team Leaders to improve Plant efficiency & HSE.
10. Advises on manpower requirements for the Division ensuring effective implementations of the Emiratization policy.
11. Oversees impact of operations on environment by monitoring units, effluents, flaring, emissions and coordinates efforts for Plant-wide compliances with ADNOC and International Standards.
About The Company
In the early seventies, and during a visit to an oil production facility, the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan noticed the flaring of associated gas into the atmosphere and inquired how this can be stopped.
This was the background against which ADGAS was established in 1973 to become the first LNG production company in the whole Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
An agreement was signed to supply LNG and LPG to the Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO). The Company started with two production trains and added a third one in 1994 with a total production of over 8 million tons of LNG, LPG, and other products.
For the past four decades, ADGAS has been the regional pioneer in LNG and LPG production and marketing, thanks to the company’s compliance with the best international practices in the fields of industrial reliability and integrity, building on the history and expertise of its shareholders, ADNOC, Mitsui & Co. Ltd., BP and Total.
ArabJobs one of the best online recruitment job site all over the Arab world.
Over 2,000,000 Job Seekers registered in our Database and over 15-Years of experience in supporting more than 30,000 companies.