Stantec is currently seeking a Site Electrical Engineer.
Key Tasks and Duties :
14. Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
15. Site supervision / Agreement with Contractor, Client, and Design Disciplines
16. Material inspection as per approved material submittal
17. Work Follow up as per approved progress
18. Daily progress report monitoring
19. Gain approved Electrical Shop Drawings, MEP- Coordination Drawings, Work method statement and Project Specification from Contractors Project Engineer.
20. Ensure all Electrical Containment, Cable / Wiring, Fittings, and accessories are available and approved by Inspection department prior to installation
21. Coordinate with other disciplines and ensure site clearance is available to start the HV / LV Activities
22. Check for the sufficient workforce such as Supervisor, Foreman, etc.
23. Prior to start of HV / LV activities notify to QC Personal for surveillance to ensure the quality work
ensure that Company & Contractor staff uses appropriate safety and protective equipment.
25. Closely monitor site activities to ensure quality of work follows approved shop drawing and Specification and get daily progress report from site supervisor (or) Foreman and update to project Engineer (or) Manager
26. Preparing relevant documents to conduct inspection for completed installation activities
27. Carry out all planned site inspections as per the intervention points marked in the relevant drawing and standards
28. Preparing the relevant documents to Conduct Testing and inspection.
29. Active involvement in weekly meetings with the Project management & QC Supervisors and manager to resolve the site related issues.
30. Assist the Commissioning Team in Pre-commissioning & Commissioning stages of all Electrical installations and Equipment’s.
31. Assist the Project Engineer during Preparation of final Test Reports, as built drawings, Operation & Maintenance manual and handing over the project to client
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we design with community in mind. Nowuniting approximately 22,000 employees, working in over 400 locations and across six continents, we collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water and infrastructure projects to life.
Our work as architects, engineers and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships.
With a heritage in water, we continue to safeguard and sustain lives, communities, and businesses worldwide.
Our local knowledge and relationships, coupled with our global expertise, qualify us to go anywhere to solve our clients' challenges in more creative and personalized ways.
With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, we have the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level while advancing the quality of life in communities around the globe.
We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
If connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
For additional information on the Stantec transition, visit : http : / / www.stantec.com / content / stantec / en / about-
us / news / 2016 / stantec-completes-acquisition-of-mwh-global.html
To learn more about job opportunities and a career at Stantec, visit : http : / / www.stantec.com / careers.html
United Arab Emirates
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)
United Arab Emirates-Dubai