Education : Bachelors Degree
Experience : 1 - 5 Years
Skills : Skills / Attributes Required : -
1) Proven Web and Database Development experience.
3) Strong database knowledge specifically Druple and SharePoint
4) Ability to Hand Code with HTML
6) A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team.
7) Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
8) A strong online portfolio displaying user-centered design, and ideally some experience with web database solutions.
9) Web / Graphical Design skills.
10) An Art, Design or Media based Honors Degree In depth knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques.
11) Solution Development and Delivery
12) Project Execution.
13) Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
14) Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
15) Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions.
16) Understands client server and internet systems architectures.
17) Demonstrates familiarity with object and component methodology and technology.
18) Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members.
19) Demonstrates the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results.
20) Understands expectations that were set with client and recognizes when issues / events may affect delivery.
21) Actively contributes to internal programs.
Responsibilities : We are looking for a .
Description : Duties and Responsibilities : -
a) To enhance design and develop the corporate website ensuring strong functionality and optimization.
b) To design and develop relational database systems and their web interfaces. Responsible for integrating the Druple Server database with the company website.
c) Responsible for the design of company web pages, including graphics, animation and functionality.
d) To develop web page infrastructure and application related to pages with more advanced graphics and features.
e) To assist the marketing team in the planning of overall company strategy regarding web development and search engine optimization.
f) To monitor web server and site technical performance.
g) To be fully responsible for the layout, visual appearance and usability of the company website, ensuring that brand continuity is maintained.
h) To design micro sites and ensure that they are visually effective and easy to access :
i) Designing draft sites for internal client approval or modification.
j) Develop and maintain the companys intranet that will provide an accurate and immediate source of information to all employees.
l) Conduct presentations, internally and externally, to promote the company web site and intranet.
m) Testing the web sites for functionality in different browsers and at different resolutions.
n) To upload the websites on to the Internet.
o) Ability to conduct basic conventional design working within the confines of the established brand guidelines.