Job Role : CIVIL INSPECTOR
1) Witnesses and supervises commissioning and start-up for all civil works / architectural works activities from start to completion.
2. Excellent known of reading the Drawings.
3. Review and follow all structural design drawings, specifications, shop drawings and approved material submittals.
4. Follow-up all (civil / structural / finishes) related drawings, testing, commissioning, and snagging on completion of the project.
5. Monitor and report any defect / deficiency in the civil / structural / finishes activities at the site or any deviation from the contractually specified scope, shop drawings and approved material submittals.
6. Ensure that the works are carried out with implementing the safety rules properly.
7. Complying with the authorities requirements, regulations and the Project Quality Plan such as but not limited to IR’s, NCR’s, MIR’s, etc
8. Reviewing of Daily Site Reports, Manpower and reporting to Resident Engineer related to any issues at the site such as but not limited to the technical, safety, execution methodology, etc
9. Coordinate with the engineer and the contractors representative’s in charge of the work on a daily basis and advises the proper execution of the work at the site.
10. Report to the Resident Engineer any failure of the Contractor to perform the work as per the contract documents and the approved shop drawings and materials to instruct the contractor accordingly.
Education : Bachelor's (Required)
Degree : Civil Engineer
1. Experience of 7 years (UAE experience working here is are also welcome to apply)
2. Should have the ministry of education (UAE) approved equivalency degree. or ADM approved
3. Gender male, Nationality does not matter
4. Should be UAE based
5. The salary will be disclosed during the telephonic screening process.