1. Prepare desktop systems for new employees.
2. Install various IT equipments, software.
3. Set up and maintain online conference system.
4. Network administration, allocate IP address, LAN cable pulling.
5. Troubleshoot system errors, system hardwares and various programs.
6. Provide file server access to shared folders and backups.
7. Purchase IT equipment and accessories.
8. In charge of contract and relationship with IT vendors.
9. Track and manage IT assets.
10. Support other project offices and upon request.
11. Support administration when necessary.