1. Searches the market and identifies sales prospects.
3. arrange appointments with doctors and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling.
4. Make presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses.
5. organize conferences for doctors and other medical staff
6. Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff
7. keep detailed records of all contacts
8. Reach, and if possible, exceed, annual sales targets
9. Win new customers, as well as developing long-term relationships with existing ones
10. Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
11. Regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
12. keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
13. Analyze sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated
14. Monitor competitor activity and competitors' products
15. keep up to date with new developments in the NHS, anticipate potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapt strategy accordingly
16. develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
17. stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
18. Visit clients on regular / periodic basis to ensure attainment to sales target & growth by placing repeated daily sales orders or new sales orders.
19. Meet client expectations with no overpromises, resolve client's complaints and providing solutions to ensure client satisfaction and no complaints.
20. Achieve total collection target on monthly basis.
21. Provide timely reliable Daily Sales Report to track daily activities and progress.
22. Ensure gaining product knowledge through continuous training on existing products / or any new brand through own self continuous learning or requesting any training required.
23. Maintain very limited and minimal sales return.
24. Perform other related duties assigned by the company.
25. Achieve collection target as per SOP credit system.
31. Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as assigned by the direct manager.