Supply Chain Manager is pivotal player in the Logistics planning process of the Company. Supply Chain Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, he plays a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
- Comply always and fully with LIN SCAN/PIPECARE IT/HSE requirements
- Be quality conscious (dynamic approach towards quality improvement and aim at getting things right first time)
- Maintain confidentiality, integrity and safeguard LIN SCAN/PIPECARE trade secrets
- Respect and support fellow employees at all times
- Respond to changes positively (technical advancements as well as organizational adaptations)
- Act in such a manner that LIN SCAN/PIPECARE’s reputation is highly respected
- Be results-oriented; alert others timely when a task may not produce the required result for LIN SCAN/PIPECARE’s final product
- Follow LIN SCAN/PIPECARE’s Process Flow Charts and interact with other departments when required
- Assure timely and accurate reporting to LIN SCAN/PIPECARE IT Department
- Identify training requirements
Key Responsibilities & Authorities
- Planning the activities and tasks for all supply chain department
- Find best work practices to fulfil the company requirements and expectations from supply chain
- To utilize industrial engineering skills in improving the supply chain
- Handling negotiations with supplier with related to procurements
- Finding the best ways to minimize the procurement cost with the same required quality
- Handling stores activities day to day work plan. Increasing the efficiency of store by minimizing the over cost and maintaining the space
- Auditing the store
- Overviewing the logistics work
- Maintaining all the work related to supply chain and to get the best out of the people.
- Match the targets as per prepared plans.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management and/or Managers.
- Communication: Creates and encourages two-way communication opportunities; demonstrates and promotes positive work relationships; proactively addresses and manages conflict and disputes; works to achieve constructive resolution. Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification. Responds well to questions and requests.
- Character: Demonstrates unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others. Respects diversity of perspective in discussions and demonstrates an inclusive style. Demonstrates concerns for job safety for self and others.
- Collaboration: Effectively builds and maintains partnerships with staff at all levels across the company. Contributes to team and company success. Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately.
- Safety and security: The individual fully observes safety and security IT procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Planning/organizing: The individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Excellent supply chain experience in Oil and Gas business
- Experience in managing, mentoring and directing team members
- Experience in strategic sourcing
- Knowledge of local and International Suppliers
- Excellent reporting and Project Management skills
- Capability to build and develop effective Supplier relationships
- Advances skills in Inventory management system