Support CMI Head in :
Leading and deliver key research RHQ projects with full responsibility, accountability, and ownership.
Coordinate and align among subsidiary CMI managers for regional and global projects in alignment with HQ
Assuring monthly and timely delivery of agency reports. Maintain quality of reports with back and forth feedback between products teams, management and agencies.
Delivering analysis on monthly basis aligned with business objectives / issues providing insight and recommendations tackling them
Working with the teams on key projects, aimed to reflect the consumer voice in any deliverable and meeting, by proactively identifying consumer and market trends, and using these to deliver tactical opportunities for the business.
Leveraging existing data and data tools, analyse and provide insights and recommendations. Marry data points to build a macro picture of the business
Managing retail audit provider relationship. Monitor panel quality and report issues immediately.
Analysing internal sales and merchandising data. Preparation of reporting and analysis dashboard.
Supporting trade marketing in dash boarding and setting KPIs. Highlight distribution opportunities. Analyse census results and build action plans to support optimizing the business
Encouraging fact based decision making by providing reports, analysis and recommendation to support CMI mindset
Role and Responsibilities
1. MI research system management Participate in conducting MI(Market Intelligence) research and building and managing its system for efficient decision making upon business issues.
2. Insight derivation for product strategy Analyze the direction of and insights on the new product or strategic product from MI(Market Intelligence) research.
3. Insight derivation for market strategy Analyze the direction for building market strategy and insights derivation from the MI(Market Intelligence) research.
4. Business insight derivation from secondary data analysis Analyze the key business issues and insights derived from secondary data sources such as Euromonitor, GFK, IDC and etc.
5. Setting research direction Perform the process of understanding the MI research direction and methodology for getting a clear picture of the customer and market needs.
Skills and Qualifications
Expert in navigating through complex organization and team structure, with proven ability to drive projects through influencing peers and senior stakeholders.
Adept at integrating diverse information sets to develop a holistic view of business with a proven record at problem solving based on data analysis, and consequently recommended actions.
Experience in end to end Project Management.
Superior and proven skills in MS Office specifically Excel and PowerPoint and use of analytical suites
Team-player with strong engagement, storytelling and presentation skills
Business experience MENA markets inclusive of Turkey, Iran, Pakistan and Arab countries
If you are European Economic Resident, please click here.